|The Unofficial Battlzone II 1.3 Beta Release 3 Patch
|Size 43 MB | Unofficial
More Information See
The Official Battlezone II 1.2 Beta Patch
Size 6.17 MB | Pandemic | Official
- Lots of bugs squashed.
- Win2000 compatibility
- Small framerate speedups
- More reliable network communications
- Game balance tweaks.
- New multiplayer mode: Multiplayer Instant Action (MPI) - A team
of humans against the CPU in strategy.
- New multiplayer mode: Race - with plenty of weapons. Improved
stability, network performance, and speed.
- 10 New multiplayer maps of various types.
- More tools for map designers, with custom strategic AI.
- More agressive AI in Single Player missions (vs 1.1 patch).
- Server handoff in game support.
Download Version: English
Battlezone I Server.dat
|Size: 1 KB | Planet Battlezone | MUST
Essential for BZ Internet Play!
Battlezone I Official 1.4 Patch
|Size: 4.12 MB | Activision | Official
It also includes all of the fixes from the 1.31 patch
- More anti-cheating measures have been implemented
- Bugs regarding compatibility with DirectX 6.0 have
- Five new maps have been added. Thanks to everyone
who helped create them.
- Internet Multiplayer is generally more stable and
has less lag.
- More cheating protection has been added.
- Host migration works better now.
- The host can kick a player out of the game now. If
you are the host, open a channel to the other player by pressing the
~ key and using the up and down arrows to select the player you want
to kick out. Then type /kick and that player will be kicked.
- Bailing out in a Deathmatch now counts as 2 deaths.
- The Windows CD audio volume is no longer maxed on
- The screen no longer goes black on a 3Dfx card
while a mission is loading. When resolutions larger then 640x480 are
selected, they are now saved on game exit.
- Some players with 3Dfx Voodoo based cards were
finding that the game would not use the 3Dfx Voodoo. This was
because of two improperly installed Microsoft dll files. This patch
correctly installs those files.
- The game no longer crashes when run on a machine
with certain versions of Active Movie installed.
Battlezone I Large Asset Update
|Size: 3.1 MB | Activision | Official
Enhance your graphics. Can work in TRO, just open
the reder.cfg that is in the TRO directory.
The Red Odyssey Official 1.3 Patch
Size: 3.63 MB | Team Evolve | Official
The main change is that BD Light Tanks are no longer
invisible, and when the
player selects BD tank from the Strategy page as his vehicle, he will
get a BD Recycler instead of an NSDF one.
Addition of Evolve_5 DM Map: This map has been made for the enjoyment of
Special Thanks to Steve Tobin(justakid) and Cmdr W. for their assistance
in the testing of this map
If you have any difficulties relating to this map, please feel free to
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org